Southwestern 3 Bean Salad
photo by threeovens
- Ready In:
- 4hrs 15mins
- 1⁄4 cup salad oil
- 1⁄4 cup white vinegar
- 1⁄4 cup granulated sugar
- 1⁄4 teaspoon seasoning salt
- 1 tablespoon dried onion, minced
- 1⁄2 tablespoon red wine (I used Merlot)
- 1⁄2 jalapeno, minced
- 2 tablespoons cilantro, chopped fine
- 1 (15 ounce) can kidney beans
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans
- 1 (15 ounce) can garbanzo beans
- 1⁄2 cup canned whole kernal corn
- 1 small carrot, diced and cooked
- In a small bowl, whisk together the oil, vinegar, sugar, dried onions and seasoning salt. Stir in wine.
- Drain and rinse beans. Put into serving bowl. Add corn, jalapeno, carrots, and cilantro. Stir to mix well.
- Pour dressing over all and stir to mix. Cover and chill 4 hours or overnight.
- Eat and enjoy!
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!