- Ready In:
- 1⁄2 cup onion, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 2 tablespoons butter, mellted
- 1 cup medium grain rice, uncooked
- 1⁄2 cup dry white wine
- 6 cups chicken broth, divided
- 1⁄2 cup whipping cream
- 2 medium tomatoes, seed and chop
- 1 jalapeno pepper, seeded and minced
- 1⁄2 cup green onion, sliced
- 1⁄2 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 3 tablespoons cilantro, minced
- Cook onion and garlic in butter in a large skillet over medium heat, stirring until tender. Add rice; cook 2-3 minute stirring constantly. Add wine, cook uncovered until wine is absorbed.
- Add 1 Celsius broth; cook stirring over med-high 5 minute or until broth is absorbed. Add remaining broth 1 Celsius at a time, cooking and stiirring constantly until each cup is absorbed, about 25-30 minute (Rice will be tender and have a creamy consistency).
- Stir in whippng cream and next 5 ingredients. Cook 2 minute longer.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I am in a house of males that include my husband, two young boys, our dog Max, cats Harley and Hunter and a newly adopted iguana. Talk about being out numbered. We relocated to Idaho after living in Washington for about 13 years. I love the Pacific northwest but have fell in love with Idaho too. The people are wonderful and the community is rural enough to give my children the childhood I want them to enjoy. I got my passion of cooking from my step mom she is an amazing cook who can improvise any meal and have it come out wonderful. I have no idea how she does it but its what I aspire to achieve. I stumbled across recipezaar by accident a few years ago while acquainting myself with the internet and have been addicted ever since. This cooking community of people just amaze me. I have been welcomed with a warmness that is unsurpassed. Everyone has shared their recipes, knowledge, humor, the lists goes on and on...U guys are wonderful. I tell everyone I know about this website in hopes of inspiring all of the would be chefs out there to keep experimenting because its doesnt have to be complicated to be yummy. I love preparing a meal that makes my family say make this again mom its great, its a satisfaction that my day to day job does not provide. My pet peeves are lying, selfishness and judgemental people. I am raising my boys to be loving and giving young men. I hope that my love of cooking rubs off on them and that they will remember the times we have shared playing in the kitchen.