Southwest Chicken Wraps
- Ready In:
- 16 pieces frozen popcorn chicken
- 2 tablespoons ranch dressing
- 2 tablespoons picante sauce
- 2 flour tortillas
- 1⁄4 cup shredded lettuce
- 1⁄4 cup chopped tomato
- 1⁄4 cup Mexican blend cheese, shredded
- Prepare chicken as directed on package.
- Meanwhile, spread 1 tbs each ranch and picante over each tortilla. Place chicken down center of each tortilla, layer with lettuce, tomato and cheese.
- Roll up tortillas.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I am a stay at home mom to a very active teenager, and toddler. DH and I love to cook together in our way. I find the recipes, then I watch him cook them LOL <br> <br>My family picks on me constantly as I have a thing with raw meat, it really skeeves me out so I can not touch it, which makes cooking on my own a challenge. <br> <br>DH is in the Air Force and sadly will be leaving sometime the beginning of next year to go play in the sand for a year, so I am currently on the lookout for dishes I can cook on my own or with my teen easily and with minimal touching of raw meat.