Southern Yellow Squash with Onions
This recipe is based upon my MIL's (she never measures anything). It is my family's favorite way to eat squash and I always make a double batch of it.
- Ready In:
- Fry bacon until crisp, remove from skillet.
- Add chopped onion, cook until translucent.
- Add sliced squash fry stirring frequently until squash is tender.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Crush bacon and add back to pan.
- Either yellow zucchini or crookneck squash work well in this dish.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
see 8 more