- Ready In:
- 1 (6 -8 ounce) can frozen lemonade
- 1 (6 -8 ounce) can frozen orange juice
- 5 cups water
- 2 cups boiling water
- 4 tea bags
- 3 cups vodka
- carbonated lemon-lime beverage (like 7-up or Sprite)
- Pour the 2 cups of boiling water over the 4 tea bags and steep for at least 10 minutes.
- Remove tea bags, let hot tea cool, then mix all ingredients (except tea bags, and soda) in a large plastic drink pitcher.
- Freeze for at least 6-8 hours.
- When ready to serve, use an ice cream scoop and fill an individual glass 1/2-3/4 full with mix, and top with 7up or Sprite.
- Stir with a straw and enjoy!
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
<p>I'm a stay at home mom with a 3 year old son, and a student studying for my bachelors in environmental science.</p> <p>I learned how to cook from watching my Grandmother Dee growing up, as well as watching culinary shows after school. My first 'real' culinary try, was creme brulee at age 14, which tasted good but alot like flan.</p> <p>I have alot of my Grandmothers old cookbooks, including a Betty Crocker Recipe Box filled with recipe cards from the 1960's. I LOVE LOVE LOVE vintage cookbooks!</p> <p>Food is definitely a pleasure for me, and I love to change others opinions on eating. I also encourage others to try new things! My passions are science, music, and art--as well as any DIY project!</p>