Southern Oil Biscuits With Self Rising Flour
photo by Dienia B.
- Ready In:
- make a well in the bowl with your flour
- pour in milk and oil , i use lemon juice cause it just helps the rise for me.
- incorporate flour from inside going out may need a little more milk or flour
- pinch off six balls of dough , she used canned milk , which i do to i use 1 cup of the canned milk for gravy and 1 cup for biscuits with the wash out canned water 1/4 cup of it
- ,i like big biscuits , or 12 depending on size you want , just make them the same size . put on lightly greased cookie sheet
- some people use cast iron skillet
- bake in preheated 425 degree oven 15- 20 minutes until browned.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!