Southern Loaded Mashed Potatoes
- Ready In:
- 8 large potatoes
- 1⁄4 cup milk
- 1 (16 ounce) container of daisy sour cream
- 2 1⁄2 cups Kraft Shredded Sharp Cheddar Cheese
- 1 (1/2 ounce) package hidden valley ranch dressing mix
- 1 cup green onion, chopped
- 3⁄4 cup of crumbled bacon (cooked crispy)
- Peel, quarter, boil & drain potatoes.Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Place potatoes in a large mixing bowl. Mash with potato masher.Mix in 2 cups of cheese while still hot.
- In a separate bowl, combine sour cream, milk, & ranch seasoning. Mix well. Add mixture to potato mixture and blend together with 3/4 cup green onion.
- Pour into casserole dish and top with bacon and remaining green onion & cheese. Bake for 25 minutes.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!