photo by Rita1652
- Ready In:
- Squeeze the juice from 4 of each of the fruits; pour into a gallon container.
- Thinly slice the remaining fruit and set aside for garnish.
- Add water and sugar to juices; mix well.
- Store in the refrigerator.
- Serve on ice with fruit slices.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
This is absolutely delicious! I was concerned that the lime would overpower the other flavors, but it did not! It is really refreshing to sip on! I can't wait till DH gets home tonight to try it, He will love it! I just hope there is some left! LOL! I know I will be making this often, so I will have to purchase a electric juicer or at least a manual one! My hands did get tired of squeezing! LOL! Simple delicious combination of flavors! Thanks MissPenny!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
<p>I am a Mother of 2 girls 24 and 17 For fun I love to cook! I find it very relaxing and the praise I get from my family and friends is great too. If I had a month off of work and no responsibilies then I would love to travel and learn about other cultures and foods.</p>