South Texas Beef Fajitas
- Ready In:
- 4 lbs of clean tenderized beef
- 1 bottle of viva italia salad dressing
- either corn tortillas or flour tortilla
- pico de gallo (Rooster's beak Wonderful fresh salsa)
- 1 bunch cilantro, chopped
- 1 tomatoes, chopped
- 1⁄2 onion, chopped
- serrano pepper (as much or as little as you want. Please use fresh peppers not the ones in vinegar)
- lime juice
- Marinate the meat with the salad dressing overnight and cook them on your BBQ grill.
- (Do not overcook them or they will be like shoe soles.) Once they are cooked just cut them in strips and eat them in a taco with the salsa.
- For the pico de gallo just mix everything a couple of hours before you so it will be good and juicy.
- This salsa is great with Doritos or Tostitos or any itos you like.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
Hello, I am a 42 year old stay ay home mother of three kids. They are nine, seven and six years old. My husband is 46 and sometimes people think they are our grandchildren. Ilove to play cards, mainly canasta and have a great Bunko group. My favorite cookbook is The Way to Cook by Julia Child and I also like Craig Clairbone and Southern Living. My passion is my family. I hate to clean house and pay bills. I love Middle Eastern, Mexican and Italian foods. But my absolute favorite is Japanese although my doctor just put me on a low salt diet so there it goes the soy sauce. If I had a month off I would love to spend it with a rental car in Spain, then go to England