South American Guacamole
photo by Crafty Lady 13
- Ready In:
- 2 avocados, ripe peeled and seeded (large approximately 8 ounce each)
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1⁄2 medium roma tomato, seeded, diced
- 1⁄4 cup sweet white onion, minced
- 1 1 serrano chilies or 1 jalapeno chili, seeded and minced
- 1⁄4 cilantro, chopped
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- hot pepper sauce
- sea salt
- Cut avocado in large chunks and mash coarsely in large bowl with a fork.
- Add remaining ingredients and blend gently; leaving some small chunks is fine.
- Taste and adjust seasoning with more pepper sauce, salt and pepper if desired.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I'm just me, mother, grandmother...friend to many and a Louisianian. My Cajun and French Quarter Italian descent afforded me exposure to some of the best of foods. My passions are my family, decorating, cooking and gardening. Those very passions push me into constant awareness with always looking for something new to delight the senses, thus my favorite idiom...Inspire me, puuuullllllleeeeeeease! ...and I mean it, too. God Bless America!