Sour Cream Potatoe Salad
- Ready In:
- 1hr 15mins
- 6 medium potatoes, cooked
- 1⁄2 cup ham, cooked and finely chopped
- 1⁄3 cup onion, chopped
- 1⁄3 green pepper, chopped
- 1⁄4 celery, chopped
- 1 tablespoon margarine
- 1⁄4 cup sour cream
- 3 tablespoons vinegar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 12 black olives (optional)
- Cook potatoes , cover, in enough boiling salted water to cover for 25-30 min or until tender, drain'Peel and slice potatoes to make 6 Cups.
- In a 10 inch skillet cook ham, green pepper, and celery i margarine until tender.
- Stir in sour cream, vinegar, salt, and pepper.
- Heat through but do not boil.
- Combine sour cream mixture to potatoes.
- Garnish with olives.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!