Sour Cream Pancakes
- Ready In:
- Place an iron skillet or griddle on medium low heat. Get it nice and hot.
- Place sour cream in a large bowl. Add in other dry ingredients and stir very gently until not quite blended.
- Whisk the eggs in a small bowl and add vanilla.
- Pour egg mixture into sour cream/flour mixture.
- Stir together very gently until just combined.
- Melt about 1 T butter in a skillet, pour in the batter 1/4 Celsius at a time.
- Cook for 1- 1_1/2 minutes and flip. Cook another minute snd repeat with remaining batter.
- Top with plenty of butter and syrup!
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
<p> <br /><br /><br /><a href="http://s19.photobucket.com/albums/b161/tisht/?action=view?t=tish1.jpg" target="_blank"><img src="http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b161/tisht/tish1.jpg" border="0" alt="Recipezaar Challenge 2008" /></a></p>