Sour Cream Meatballs in Cream of Chicken Soup
- Ready In:
- 1hr 15mins
- 1 1⁄2 - 2 lbs ground chuck
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup breadcrumbs
- 1 1⁄4 ounces dry onion soup mix
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1 soup can milk or 1 water
- Mix all ingredients well and roll into size meatball of your choice. Brown in the oven for 30 minutes.
- Mix cream of chicken soup with your choice of milk or water. Place meatballs in casserole dish and pour soup mixture over. Cover and bake for 30 minutes.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
Join The Conversation