Sour Cream Berry Muffins
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
- Ready In:
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1⁄2 cup vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 1⁄2 1 1/2 cups blueberries or 1 1/2 cups blackberries
- Preheat oven to 400°; line 12-cup muffin pan with paper liners.
- In a big bowl, whisk together flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, and salt.
- In another bowl, whisk together eggs, sour cream, oil, and vanilla until well blended.
- Add egg mixture to the flour mixture and stir until just blended; gently fold in berries.
- Divide batter evenly among prepared muffin cups.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until a pick comes out clean.
- Let cool in pan on a wire rack for 3 minutes, then transfer to the rack to cool.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note