Sour Cream Apple/mincemeat Pie
- Ready In:
- 1hr 5mins
- Preheat oven 425'.
- In small saucepan comine mincemeat and apple juice, bring to a boil, boil 1 min.
- In med bowl stir flour into apple to coat.
- Add mincemeat.
- Put into into pie shell.
- Bake 25 min.
- Meanwhile in small mixer bowl, combine sour cream, eggs, sugar and vanilla; beat until smooth.
- Remove pie from oven; reduce heat to 325'.
- Spread sour cream mixture evenly over pie; bake 20 min.
- until set; cool, chill about 4hr.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!