Sour Cream and Dill Chicken
- Ready In:
- 1hr 15mins
- 8 -10 skinless chicken pieces (I used breast and thighs)
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 cup baby carrots
- 2 (10 3/4 ounce) cans condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1 (2 ounce) envelope dry onion soup mix
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon dill weed, chopped
- 1 (4 ounce) can sliced mushrooms, drained
- 1 onion, sliced into rings
- 1⁄2 teaspoon paprika
- 1 (16 ounce) package angel hair pasta
- Place chicken in a single lay in in a 13" x 9" x 2" baking pan.
- Sprinkle with black pepper.
- Combine soup, soup mix, sour cream, lemon juice, dill and mushrooms; pour over chicken.
- Sprinkle paprika over chicken.
- Top with sliced onions.
- Cook pasta according to pkg directions.
- Bake uncovered at 350 degrees for 1 hour or until chicken is tender.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I've relocated to Nashville from Louisiana lived with family for awhile but in my own place in Hermitage, TN . My mother collected cookbooks and I've continued her passion! My favorite cookbook is from my mom, I picked her brain for all her recipes, before she went to heaven. Had fun deciphering if the handful she showed was a cup, or just enough to cover bottom of pot would be WHAT! I now work at a large hospital in the Reference Lab and have people already drooling over the things they hear I can cook!!!! Love the ocean, walking on the beach, or in the woods and mountains, anything to do with water. Like doing a lot of different crafts for my church, sewing,quilting, traveling and of course COOKING!