Souper Dooper Bird Bowls
- Ready In:
- Preheat oven to 400*.
- Cut chicken into bite-sized pieces.
- Cook noodles and chicken in lightly salted boiling water about 10 minutes or until the noodles are tender and the chicken is done.
- Place peas in a colander and set over a large bowl.
- Pour the chicken and noodles over the peas in the colander to drain.
- Combine the soup and milk in a large bowl: mix well.
- Add the noodles, chicken and peas; stir well.
- Cut the tops off the rolls and scoop out the centers, leaving 1/2-inch sides.
- Spoon the noodle mixture into the bread bowls.
- Combine breadcrumbs and melted margarine in a small bowl; stir.
- Sprinkle the crumbs over the noodles.
- Top with a dash of paprika if desired.
- Carefully set bread bowls on a baking sheet.
- Bake 10 to 13 minutes or until the filling is hot and the tops are golden brown.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!