Sooji Ka Ladoo
- Ready In:
- 250 g semolina
- 4 tablespoons ghee
- 150 g sugar
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cardamom powder
- 50 g raisins
- 50 g almonds
- 50 g pistachios
- heat the oil in pan and roast the Rava till its well roasted and aroma starts coming out and color turn light golden.
- In a bowl, take all the roasted Rava, Nuts and add the Cardamom powder. Then add the sugar. Mix well.
- Then slowly add the warm milk into the bowl. Check if you are able to gather as balls. When you find that milk added is enough to get you ladoos, transfer it back to the pan and cook in sim for 2 minutes Mix well and then cover it and let it rest for 2 minutes.
- Make balls out of this mixture when it is still warm. Pour a little amount of milk in a bowl and dip the hand in this before making the ladoos so that the hand won’t burn.
- Since we add milk, its best to consume within 5 days of making them. If you store them in fridge, you can have them for a week.
- Tip :-Let the Ladoos cool completely before storing them in an airtight container or ziplock bags.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY