Sonic Drive Inn Frito's Chili Cheese Wrap
- Ready In:
- 1 (19 ounce) can chili, heated
- 3 cups Fritos corn chips
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1⁄2 cup onion, diced
- 4 large flour tortillas
- Mix Fritos with chili, place 1/4 of chili mixture in the middle of the flour burrito shell.
- Sprinkle chili with 1/4 cup shredded cheese and diced onions to taste.
- Fold one side of shell halfway on top of chili.
- Fold each side over each other.
- The bottom should be tucked in and filling will be seen from the top of wrapped shell.
- Pop into the microwave 15-20 seconds.
- Serve immediately and enjoy.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
<p>Hi and thanks for visiting my AM page. My name is Vicki and I love to cook. I've always been an avid collector of recipes and cookbooks - in fact I have over 1200 cookbooks on my computer alone.</p> 8724165"