Sole With Rosemary Potatoes
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
From 1001 Low Fat Recipes
- Ready In:
- 4 small baking potatoes, cut in wedges
- cooking spray
- 2 tablespoons dried rosemary leaves
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 4 shallots, minced
- 1 small red onion, chopped
- 1 large garlic clove, minced
- 1 1⁄4 lbs sole fillets
- Place potatoes on a baking sheet; spray lightly with cooking spray and sprinkle with rosemary, garlic powder and pepper.
- Bake potatoes at 400* until fork tender, about 45 minutes.
- About 15 minutes before the potatoes are done, spray large skillet with cooking spray; heat over medium until hot.
- Saute shallots, onions, and garlic until tender, about 5 minutes.
- Fold each sole fillet in half and add to skillet. Cook fish over medium heat until fish is tender and flakes with a fork, about 6 minutes, turning once.
- Place fish on a serving platter; spoon shallot mixture over fish. Surround with hot rosemary potatoes.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION