Soft Liver Dog Treats
- Ready In:
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Combine all ingredients in a blender or food processor.
- Puree until smooth and well mixed (it may be necessary to add more water or oats, depending on how wet the liver is; I do not drain mine).
- Line two 13x9" pans with nonstick foil or parchment paper.
- Divide the puree between the two pans and spread evenly.
- Bake at 350 for 25 minutes, until tops are no longer moist and cakes can be lifted from the pans (the bottoms will be golden brown).
- Allow to cool slightly, then cut with a knife or pizza cutter into small pieces. For training treats for a small to medium sized dog, aim for pea-sized pieces.
- Freeze treats that you will not use in the next few days.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I've always loved cooking and baking, starting as a kid making barbeque sauces, cookies, and pies. My husband is allergic to eggs, milk, and soy, which adds a whole new dimension to cooking. Forget Iron Chef's secret ingredient! I love the challenge of baking and cooking without certain staples. It means a lot of trial and error, but a lot of satisfaction when a recipe works out!