Soft Ginger Puff Cookies
photo by Maeve R
- Ready In:
- Set oven to 375 degrees.
- In a mixing bowl, cream butter and sugar.
- Add in the eggs, beating well after each addition.
- Beat in molasses and sour cream.
- Combine flour, ginger, baking soda, allspice, cinnamon and nutmeg; gradually add to the creamed mixture.
- Stir in raisins and walnuts.
- Drop by tablespoons (1-inch apart) on greased cookie sheets.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes, or until edges begin to brown.
- Remove to wire racks; cool.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!