Soft Cake With Pears and Eau De Vie
photo by Laka
- Ready In:
- Put the pears in a bowl with poire (pear) William eau de vie and sugar. Set aside.
- Meanwhile, beat the eggs with sugar for 2 - 3 minutes. Add flour, dry yeast, ground hazelnuts powder and a pinch of salt. Mix and combine.
- Add the cream, mix well to combine the ingredients.
- Drain the pears but keep the eau de vie and stir it into the cake dough.
- Pour the dough into the round buttered 25 cm springform. Arrange the pear quarters by pressing them slightly into the dough. Bake the cake in the oven at 180°C for about 45 minutes.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
Food lover, wine and espresso drinker, chocolate addict. I love my family, my dog (when I have it) and my food processor. I cook every single day since I married and probably will until the day I die. I love to share my recipes that are straightforward to prepare, yet are exceptionally tasty and look so good. I hope you feel inspired by my recipes and that they find life in your kitchen!