soba noodle soup
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
quick easy main course soup, you can substitute chicken or tofu if you prefer, and this is easily doubled or tripled.
- Ready In:
- 8 ounces shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 8 ounces soba noodles
- 2 cups chicken stock
- 1⁄4 cup soy sauce, to taste
- 1⁄4 cup mirin
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon instant dashi stock
- 2 scallions, sliced
- cook soba in boiling water for 4-5 minutes until done.
- meanwhile heat stock, soy, mirin, sugar, dashi to boil in a saucepan.
- add shrimp, cook for 2 minutes until cooked through.
- drain soba, divide between 2 bowls pour shrimp and soup over noodles, top with scallions, serve.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
Join The Conversation