So Easy Sticky Apricot Garlic Glazed Chicken
- Ready In:
- In a small saucepan combine the apricot preserves, white wine vinegar, hot mustard and garlic, whisk over medium heat until the preserves melt; set aside.
- Set oven to broil heat, or heat outdoor (or indoor grill) grill to medium-high heat.
- Season the chicken pieces with seasoning salt and pepper.
- Place the chicken skin-side down on a broiler rack.
- Broil chicken for 20 minutes, turn over the chicken and continue to broil or grill for about another 15-20 minutes (or until chicken is cooked) brushing with glaze and turning occasionally.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!