So Easy Blueberry Muffins
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
Cake-like textured muffins. Tastes too good to be so easy to make!
- Ready In:
- 1 cup vanilla ice cream (softened to measure)
- 1 cup self rising flour
- 1 cup blueberries (washed, drained)
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- Mix melted ice cream and flour.
- Fold in blueberries.
- Spoon mixture into 6 greased or paper cup lined muffin tins.
- Bake at 350* for 20 to 25 minutes, or until golden brown on top.
- While hot, brush each muffin with butter and sprinkle with sugar.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION