MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
Great for a summer evening, nice sweet flavor.
- Ready In:
- 3 cups pineapple juice
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 (6 ounce) can frozen orange juice concentrate, thawed
- 1⁄2 teaspoon coconut extract
- 1 (32 ounce) bottle ginger ale, chilled
- Combine pineapple juice, sweetened condensed milk, orange juice concentrate and coconut extract in large pitcher, stir well.
- Refrigerate, covered, up to 1 week.
- To serve, pour 1/2 cup pineapple juice mixture into individual glasses (over crushed ice, if desired).
- Top off each glass with about 1/3 cup giner ale.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
I really enjoyed this and so did my guests. Everyone was a little skeptical and then once they took a sip they would say, "This is good." I pre-made the base the night before so I could just mix in the gingerale as guests arrived. I added 1/2 C mix to 1/2 C gingerale. If you let the mix sit it separates a little so I would not make this as a punch or anything. Next time I may try making it with a lemon-lime soda. I think the flavors would work well with this tropical drink.Reply
I was leary of using sweetened condensed milk in a drink like this, but it totally worked! I made this first as a single serving to test it, and then for a party last night. Everyone loved it, and was asking for the recipe. Delicious and tropical. This lends itself to other additions, depending on what you have on-hand. I tried adding mango juice, and it was also delicious. I should also mention that when I made my single serving, I replaced the orange juice concentrate with powdered orange drink, and just made it super strong. That also tasted great!Reply