Snow White Float
I saw the name online and looked up what it is.
- Ready In:
- 1 (8 ounce) can Sprite (or any other Lemon Lime soda)
- 2 -3 scoops thawed vanilla ice cream
- If the ice cream is not thawed, put it in the microwave for 5-10 seconds.
- Put vanilla ice cream in a glass. Fill to about the top.
- Pour soda into the glass to the top of the ice cream.
- Add a straw and enjoy!
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
Join The Conversation
I'd never heard of a Snow White Float before. I'm so glad that you have enlightened me. I'm not a huge fan of Sprite but must say that mixed with french vanilla ice cream, it is the bomb. Creamy, rich, light and very flavorful. This was so good, had so much flavor, was very yummy and satisfying, it fixed my cravings. Thank you so much for sharing another that I will make again. Made for Pac Spring Safari 2013.