Snow Peas With Cashews
photo by Starrynews
- Ready In:
- In nonstick skillet, cook sesame seeds over medium-high heat, stirring, until lightly toasted, 1-2 minutes.
- Remove from skillet.
- In same skillet, melt butter over medium-high heat.
- Add ginger, garlic and pepper; cook 30 seconds.
- Add snow peas and juice; bring to a boil.
- Cook, stirring often, until snow peas are just tender, 3-4 minutes.
- Toss with cashews; sprinkle with sesame seeds.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I want to thank all of you who review the recipes I post - good or bad. It's always good to get feedback and helpful tips and I really appreciate them all! I try to send a note when someone reviews one of my recipes, but I don't always get the chance. Please know that I really enjoy reading the reviews. I also love all the photos everyone posts, too! Thanks so much. Happy Cooking!