Snickers Dip -- the Secret is Out!
photo by The Jelly Room
- Ready In:
- soften cream cheese.
- cream the cream cheese until fluffy.
- add brown sugar and cream until well blended.
- carefully stir in the cool whip and snickers until combined.
- Thats it!
- Place in covered container overnight, so flavors blend.
- Garnish with chopped peanuts, shaved chocolate, or even a carmel drizzle if you feel the need to dress it up!
- serve with mini pretzels.
- *Important -- shhhh -- reserve some for later, because it will disappear!
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
WOW. This was really tasty! I made this to use up leftover Halloween candy and it is SOOOOOOOOO GOOOOD! First off, I was short one 8oz brick of cream cheese and wasn't going to run back out to the store. We have a few folks around here that don't care much for cream cheese so 16oz probably would have been too much for us anyway. I sampled it, four hours after making it, and it was chunky and thick... BUT after sitting overnight, the candy pieces seem to dissolve into the dip making a smooth, rich caramel-y fluff, freckled with chocolate and nuts. It is WONDERFUL! Thankyouthankyouthankyou for sharing!!!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I am a Realtor....so finding a good home that fits a buyer is my never ending matchmaking job! I have 6 children and 3 grandkids. I love to cook and entertain, I put special focus on fun presentations and improving and updating basic easy foods.I like surprise ingredients that amend a dish's flavors, great ways to lay out a buffet. When not selling real estate, we rehab homes, so I choose colors that capture the home and design rooms to fit the way people live and entertain today. It's all fun!....oh, and I make jam and jelly. lots of it.