I love a good margarita and this one is quite tasty. A very relaxing drink. A bartender told me what the basic ingredients are in one. After a few tries I finally came up with the right amounts of the ingredients to suit my taste You can't taste the tequila in it, so be careful. A beer afterwards or a second margarita may make the drink sneak up on you, Hence the name. You may add more tequila for a stronger drink.
- Ready In:
- 1 tablespoon Rose's lime juice (appx) or 1 lime, juice of
- 1 tablespoon kosher salt (appx) or 1 tablespoon margarita salt (appx)
- ice cube
- lime wedge (optional)
- 1 1⁄2 ounces gold tequila (or any kind)
- 1 1⁄2 ounces triple sec
- 1 1⁄2 ounces prepared sweet-and-sour mix
- 1 1⁄2 ounces Rose's lime juice
- 4 fluid ounces margarita mix
- Pour the 1 tablespoon of lime juice onto a saucer. Spread it around the saucer.
- Pour the tablespoon of salt onto another saucer.
- Dip a glass into the lime juice and then in the salt. You can skip this step if you don't want salt on the rim.
- Place ice cubes into the glass
- Pour the rest of the ingredients into the glass and stir well.
- You can also put the ingredients in a blender and blend well for a frozen/blended margarita.
- Garnish with a lime wedge for a nice little touch!
MY PRIVATE NOTES
RECIPE MADE WITH LOVE BY
Join The Conversation
After having a bad day, I was totally happy to choose this to review for the Beverage Tag Game. I doubled the recipe because I have a pretty large cocktail shaker. added ice and did a dance as I shook and shook. I poured it into 2 margarita glasses with rims laden with the Rose's lime and salt and poured. Umm... very tart, tangy, strong and helpful in forgetting a lousy day. Hubby and I enjoyed cocktail hour immensely! (A little was left in the shaker, so we each had a bit more than 1.) 8=)