Snazzy Strawberry Cheesecake
photo by Shasha
- Ready In:
- In bowl of food processor, pulse brownies, almonds and butter 1 min., or until fine crumbs form. Press crumb mixture into pan with hands.
- Place gelatin in bowl; pour 1 1/4 cups of boiling water over gelatin. Stir 2 minute. Let cool slightly; transfer to bowl of food processor.
- Add ricotta and cream cheese; pulse 1 minute Transfer to bowl.
- Place 2 cups strawberries in food processor; pulse for 30 sec.
- Fold into cream cheese mixture then spoon into crust. Chill 1 hour. Top with remaining strawberries and whipped topping.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
Hi, my friends all call me Zero. I'm a 39 year old stay at home Dad. I'm recently disable through an accedent that has left my foot incapacitated. So now I get to stay home all day and create wonderful dishes for my lovely wife and kids. It's not all that bad staying home, I just wished the laundry folded itself...LOL