Smushi 4: Roast Beef With Remoulade, Horseradish and Fried Onion
Rene Madsden's take on open faced smorrebrod sandwiches in small portions. Make all 4 types for a sushi style meal. (smushi is a combination of smorrebrod and sushi)
- Ready In:
- 1⁄2 slice of high quality rye bread, buttered
- 3 slices of pink roast beef (cold)
- 1 teaspoon remoulade sauce
- 1 teaspoon fried onions
- 1 teaspoon pickled cucumber, slices
- grated horseradish
- mustard, cress
- Cover the rye bread with the sliced roast beef and top with remoulade. On one side of the remoulade place pickled cucumbers and on the other side fried onions. Top with horseradish, cress and tomato concasse.
- Remoulade is easy made by washing the sauce of piccalilli, chop the remaining vegetables and mix them with a good quality mayonnaise.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
Join The Conversation