There's never enough to go around.
- Ready In:
- 1hr 30mins
- 1⁄2 lb bacon
- 1⁄2 cup onion, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup green bell pepper, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup red bell pepper, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup celery, chopped
- 8 medium red potatoes, skinned, cut into large cubes
- 1⁄2 lb processed cheese, like Velveeta
- garlic powder, to taste
- parmesan cheese
- In large heavy pot fry bacon until slightly crisp; remove, drain and crumble.
- Drain all but 2 tablespoons bacon drippings from pot.
- Add onions, red and green bell peppers, celery and potatoes.
- Cook on medium heat, covered, stirring occasionally without mashing until potatoes are tender; turn off fire.
- Sprinkle over with garlic powder, salt and pepper.
- Add processed cheese and reserved crumbled bacon, stirring gently to coat.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
Join The Conversation