Smores With Reese's Cups
photo by Xexe383
- Ready In:
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) bag Reese's Peanut Butter cups (large size, not mini-Reese's cups)
- 16 marshmallows (I make my own)
- 16 graham crackers
- Split or break the graham crackers into twos and set aside.
- Next, you need to heat the marshmallows. There are several ways to do this.
- If using the broiler: you need to place the marshmallows on top of 1/2 graham cracker and put under the broiler for a few seconds or until golden brown and toasted. Remove the Graham and place a Reese's cup on top then place the other 1/2 graham crack back on top and press it lightly to flatten the marshmallows.
- If using a campfire/fire-pit: Prepare the graham cracker in an area near your fire, and using a utensil (such as a tree branch or your marshmallow roasting sticks) roast the marshmallows until golden brown and toasted. Place the marshmallow on 1/2 of the graham cracker, place a Reese's cup on top, and the other 1/2 of graham, light press down to flatten the marshmallows.
- If using a gas stove-top or grill: Prepare graham crackers near the stove top, place a marshmallow on a fork (you can use your tree branch or marshmallow roasting sticks) turn on flame to highest setting and let the marshmallow brown, being careful not to let it catch fire. place the browned marshmallow on 1/2 graham cracker and place Reese's cup on top, with the other 1/2 of graham. Lightly push down on to flatten the marshmallow.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
I found this recipe on a camping website about a month or so ago and just knew I had to bring it to out next bonfire! Over the top, delicious, perfect...what else can I say? I will NEVER have a regular s'more again! We figured out though, that if you try to warm your reese's cup over the fire it ends up having a very smoky taste to it which was not enjoyable. Other variations that we saw on that camping website were s'more with a mini snickers bar and s'mores with Nutella- yum!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY