S'mores Oatmeal for One
I love oatmeal, and my kids do too. But they get bored VERY easily, so I have to really kick it up a notch to keep them from complaining on oatmeal days. This was a spur of the moment recipe, trying to decide what to add to oatmeal. Using the maple and brown sugar packets gives a granola bar flavor to the oatmeal. You could also use regular packets, quick cooking, or old fashioned and sweeten them any way you like. Also, feel free to use graham cracker crumbs, but teddy grahams are what I had on hand. I would eat this for dessert!
- Ready In:
- 1 (43 g) packet instant maple and brown sugar oatmeal
- 2⁄3 cup water
- 2 tablespoons miniature chocolate chips
- 20 miniature marshmallows
- 10 Teddy Grahams honey graham snacks
- In a microwave safe bowl, mix together the oatmeal and water.
- Microwave on high 90 seconds or until bubbly and thickened.
- Stir in 1 Tablespoon miniature chocolate chips until melted.
- Stir in miniature marshmallows.
- Arrange teddy grahams into oatmeal.
- Sprinkle with remaining chocolate chips.