photo by LibraChick93093
- Ready In:
- 1hr 20mins
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Lay out graham crackers on cookie sheets. They should all be touching at the edges.
- Mix together flour, baking soda, salt, and cinnamon. Stir in butter and both sugars. Add eggs and vanilla, then stir until well combined.
- Fold in chocolate chips and mini marshmallows.
- Chill dough for 1 hour.
- Place spoons of dough on crackers. If you like your cookies thicker, use larger spoons, if you like thinner cookies, use smaller spoons (you might have to use more or fewer graham crackers). Space the dough balls about 1" apart from each other.
- Bake for 5 minutes, then remove tray and press in chocolate squares. Bake for another 5-7 minutes.
- Let cool, then cut into squares.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!