S'mores Chocolate Chip Ice Cream Sandwiches
These frozen treats make a fun summer treat.
- Ready In:
- 16 chocolate-covered graham cracker cookies
- 1⁄2 cup chocolate chip ice cream
- 3 tablespoons marshmallow creme
- Spoon about 1 teaspoon marshmallow creme on top of 1 cookie. Top with about 1/2 tablespoon ice cream. Top with another cookie, pressing gently. Place in shallow pan; immediately place in freezer. Repeat for remaining sandwiches, placing each in freezer as made.
- Freeze at least 3 hours until firm. Wrap individually in plastic wrap or waxed paper.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION