- Ready In:
- 1 1⁄2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk (NOT evaporated)
- 1⁄2 cup marshmallow creme
- 1 (13 ounce) box graham cracker sticks
- In a small microwavable bowl, microwave chocolate chips and condensed milk on high 1-2 minutes, stirring occasionally, until chips are melted. Stir to mix well.
- Pour into 9 inch glass pie pan, spreading evenly.
- Drop marshmallow creme by tablespoonfuls randomly over chocolate mixture. Microwave on high about 30 seconds or until marshmallow cream is softened.
- Immediately with knife, make several small swirls through marshmallow and chocolate, creating a marbled appearance.
- Serve immediately with graham sticks for dipping.
- TIP:Store leftover dip covered, in the refrigerator. If using plastic wrap, remove it when the dip is completely cold or the wrap will stick. To reheat the dip, uncover and microwave it on high for 30 seconds- 2 minutes or until the chocolate is softened.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
<a href="http://photobucket.com" target="_blank"><img src="http://i223.photobucket.com/albums/dd32/ksegal/Picture076.jpg" border="0" alt="Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket"></a> <br> <br><a href="http://www.TickerFactory.com/"> <br><img border="0" src="http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/d/4;10722;104/st/20070823/e/Since+Joining+Zaar/dt/-1/k/df85/event.png"></a> <br> <br> <br> <br>I am a Registered Nurse currently working as a Director of Nursing in a nursing home for a large corporation. Since taking on my new position, I haven't had much time to cook, let alone play around on Zaar. <br> <br>Besides being addicted to Zaar,I am also a www.pogo.com addict! If you play on pogo, my screen name is tobearn_ look me up sometime. <br> <br>I am always looking to try new recipes out and so glad I found this site! I don't think I have signed out of it since I joined! :-) LOL <br> <br>I try to prepare hot meals for my picky family that is fast, and yummy. Although I do enjoy making some complex recipes at times. <br> <br>I hope you all enjoy the recipes that I have posted and the ones that I will post in the near future. (You have to try the Chocolate Enchiladas I have posted---- YUMMY). <br> <br><img src="http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b399/susied214/permanent%20collection/Adopted1smp.jpg" border="0" alt="Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket"> <br> <br> <br> <br><img src="http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b399/susied214/permanent%20collection/smPACp.jpg" border="0" alt="Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket">