Smoky Chipotle Queso Dip
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
Comfort food so easy to make and so satisfying to eat.
- Ready In:
- 1 (10 ounce) can rotel original diced tomatoes and green chilies, undrained
- 1 lb Velveeta cheese, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped chipotle chile in adobo (from can)
- blue corn tortilla chips (optional) or assorted fresh vegetable (optional)
- Combine undrained tomatoes, Velveeta and chipotle pepper in 1-1/2-quart microwave-safe dish; cover.
- Microwave on HIGH 5 minutes or just until Velveeta melts, stirring after 3 minutes. Remove from microwave; stir until mixture is blended.
- Serve with tortilla chips or assorted vegetables, if desired.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION