Smoky Chipotle Butter
This sweet and spicy butter is great on almost anything.
- Ready In:
- 1 lb butter, softened
- 8 chipotle chiles in adobo, seeded, stemmed and roughly chopped
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 fresh lime juice
- 1 garlic clove, finely minced
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt (or to taste)
- Place softened butter into bowl and add all remaining ingredients. Mash with fork until mixed. Spread clear cling wrap on table and spoon out butter to create a long log. Fold clear wrap over the butter log and using fingers, shape into a smooth log. Wrap tightly and place in freezer for 30 minutes to harden or refrigerate for 4-6 hours.
- Slice into coins as needed.
- Place the "coin" on the steak, chicken, seafood or veggies just as they are coming off the grill.
- Store the unused butter in the refrigerator for up to 1 week.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
Join The Conversation
Flavored butter is 1 thing that captured my attention during ZWT & this recipe captured my taste buds in a big way. We are from Iceland & I did not make this recipe, but I did have the pleasure of having it served to me by SusieQusie in Dallas who we are visiting. What a wonderful explosion of flavor this was served atop marinated sirloin steaks & I also used it for my baked potato. Yum! Thx for sharing this recipe.