Smoky Brie Spread
- Ready In:
- 4 slices bacon, fried crisp
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 4 1⁄2 ounces brie cheese, room temp
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1⁄8 teaspoon liquid smoke
- Place bacon in food processor or blender and process until finely chopped.
- Add remaining ingredients and process until smooth.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.
Join The Conversation
This dip won rave reviews at my son's birthday party yesterday. The only thing I did differently was to add an additional 1/8 tsp. liquid smoke. Other than that I made it exactly as written and it is so delicious. We served this with a box of assorted crackers and everyone loved it!! Thanks for sharing.