Smokey Bacon and Cheddar Cheese Spread
- Ready In:
- 16 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 3⁄4 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 large cloved garlic, minced
- 1 lb sharp cheddar cheese, grated
- 12 ounces hickory wood smoked bacon, fried crisp, and crumbled
- 1 small white onion, finely chopped and browned in a little of the bacon fat 1-2 Tbs
- 1⁄2 cup very hot water
- Beat together cream cheese and butter.
- Beat in each remainder ingredient one at a time in order given.
- Pour into large tupperware and chill.
- Serve with Ritz crackers.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I'm a self-love coach who happens to love food. I cook almost daily for my husband of over 30 years and special needs daughter. I rarely follow a recipe exactly. I tweak them to my own taste. I have a few recipes that are uniquely my own.