Smoked Trout Linguine With Asparagus and Lime
photo by Jostlori
- Ready In:
- 1⁄3 cup lime juice
- 1⁄3 cup olive oil (use a good quality olive oil)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried chili pepper flakes (or less, according to taste)
- 2 garlic cloves, finely minced
- 1 lb linguine
- 1 bunch asparagus, trimmed
- 12 ounces smoked trout, flaked
- 1⁄4 cup flat leaf parsley, chopped
- 2 green onions, chopped
- parsley, chopped, for garnish
- In a small bowl, whisk together the lemon juice, olive oil, chile flakes and garlic. Set aside.
- Cook pasta till al dente. Drain and return to pan.
- Meanwhile, blanch asparagus till crisp tender. Drain and set aside.
- Add the juice mixture, asparagus, trout, parsley and green onion to the drained pasta. Toss to combine. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Serve in pasta bowls and garnish with chopped parsley.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I'm originally from San Diego, California but now retired and living the tranquilo life in Dominical, Costa Rica!