Smoked Trout and Horseradish Spread
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
This reminds me of the tuna dips served in Florida restaurants. The trout with the dill is wonderful and nothing makes a seafood spread better than horseradish. Easy food processor spread!
- Ready In:
- 8 ounces smoked trout
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 2 green onions, sliced
- 1⁄4 cup loosely packed fresh Italian parsley
- 5 teaspoons horseradish
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh dill
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- Remove and discard skin and bones from trout, if necessary. Flake trout into small pieces.
- Pulse cream cheese and and next 8 ingredients in a food processor 7-8 times or until combined. Stir in flaked trout pieces. Transfer to a serving dish. Serve immediately or cover and chill up to 2 days. Let stand at room temperature for 30 minutes before serving with celery sticks or flatbread crackers.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION