Simple Smoked Sausage & Cabbage
This is just a different variation of my Fried Cabbage Recipe #103250. Delicious, fast, and easy!
- Ready In:
- 1⁄2 head cabbage (chopped)
- 1⁄4 cup onion (chopped)
- 1⁄2 lb smoked beef sausage (sliced)
- 1⁄4 teaspoon mustard
- 1⁄2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄8 teaspoon Old Bay Seasoning
- 1⁄2 teaspoon olive oil
- Heat the oil in a saute pan on medium high heat. Add the rest of the ingredients and stir to coat all cabbage with oil.
- Cover and cook for 5 minutes. Uncover, stir, and cook an additional 2 minutes and serve.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
see 5 more