Smoked Salmon Scramble
- Ready In:
- 1 teaspoon canola oil
- 3 large eggs (or 2 large eggs and 2)
- 1 large egg white
- 1 ounce smoked salmon, cut into thin strips
- 1 ounce cream cheese, cut into 1/4-inch pieces
- 1 tablespoon fresh chives, finely chopped
- fresh ground black pepper (optional)
- Heat oil in a nonstick skillet over medium-high heat for 1 to 2 minutes.
- Add eggs and allow to set, 10 seconds.
- Sprinkle salmon, cream cheese, and chives over eggs.
- Scramble until just cooked, about 1 minute, being careful not to overcook. Season to taste with pepper, if desired.
- Serve hot.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
Join The Conversation
A delicious breakfast thank you Rabia. I did it as 1 serve using 2 large eggs which I gave a light whisk but my pan was just a tad to hot for by the time I got the light cream cheese and smoked salmon the bottom had set so it turned out more as an omelette than a scramble but still an excellent and filling breakfast with a slice of buttered wholemeal/wholegrain toast.
Oh, boy was this ever good. Made for a very decadent Mother's Day b'fast. (Even though I had to fix it myself!) With toast and hashbrowns on the side, I think I'm full enough, and satisfied enough, for the entire day. Thnx so much for sharing your delicious recipe, Rabia. Made for the French Forum Herb of the Month event. May - Chives!