Smoked Salmon or Red Caviar Appetizer
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
This is very easy and everyone loves it. It is equally good with any red caviar or with finely chopped smoked salmon. I like to serve this with Snack Westphalian Pumpernickle or any plain cracker.
- Ready In:
- 8 ounces bar neufchatel cheese
- 1 bunch scallion, greens only, chopped fine
- 2 -3 2 -3 ounces lumpfish caviar or 2 -3 ounces smoked salmon, chopped fine
- black olives (to garnish)
- Place the cheese on any plate and press the finely chopped scallion greens thickly on it.
- Put the plate you're serving it on on top of the scallions and cheese and invert onto the serving plate.
- Spoon the caviar or press the chopped smoked salmon on top of the cream cheese.
- Can refrigerate a few hours or serve immediately.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION