Smoked Salmon & Horseradish Tea Sandwiches
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
These are really popular at the local golf club where I help out in the kitchen.
- Ready In:
- 12 slices whole meal bread
- softened butter
- 7 ounces smoked salmon, sliced
- fresh ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon horseradish sauce
- Lightly butter the bread.
- Cover six slices with the smoked salmon, season with black pepper and spread a little horseradish over the fish.
- Cover with remaining bread. Slice off the crusts before cutting into triangles.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
Join The Conversation