Smoked Salmon & Camembert Frittata
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
Classic combination of smoked salmon and eggs makes this delicious cafe style lunch dish.
- Ready In:
- 7 ounces smoked salmon
- 4 asparagus spears, trimmed
- 7 ounces camembert cheese
- 8 eggs
- 1⁄2 cup cream
- salt and pepper
- baby salad leaves, to serve
- crusty bread, to serve
- Preheat oven to 350°F
- Layer the smoked salmon over the base of a greased 17 x 25cm (base) x 4cm deep ovenproof dish. Diagonally slice the trimmed asparagus.
- Arrange over the smoked salmon. Top with the sliced camembert.
- Whisk together the eggs and cream with salt and freshly ground pepper. Pour over the camembert.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes or until puffed and golden.
- Set aside for 5 minutes to cool slightly. Serve with baby salad leaves and crusty bread.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION